ILC Project Advisory Committee (PAC) Mandate
- The International Linear Collider Steering Committee (ILCSC) is responsible for the oversight of the Global Design Effort (GDE) activities and of the ILC experimental program.
- PAC will assist ILCSC in this function and report to the ILCSC.
- PAC will review the GDE accelerator activities and, in addition, the ILC detector activities.
- In its review activity, PAC will examine the overall consistency and realism of the project, in relation to physics, technical design, cost, and schedule.
- PAC shall comprise about nine members, appointed by the ILCSC for terms of two or three years, and will meet a few times per year until the completion of the Technical Design Phases I and II.
- The PAC Chair will be appointed by the ILCSC, normally for a two-year term.
ILCSC, 11 February 2008
1 June 2011
Jonathan Bagger (ILCSC Chair; ex-officio)
Jia-er Chen (Beijing)
Lyn Evans (CERN)